my super power would be…

“If you had a super-power, what would it be and how would you use it for good?” 

Well to be truthful I would probably want the power to go anywhere in time, like to the future, but mostly I would go back in time and stop terrible events from happening. That way it does not matter how many times I mess up because I could just go back and fix it, and I could go back in time a lot of times, each time taking my younger self with me and creating an army of myself. Also I would want to be immune to paradoxes that way when if one of my younger selves dies, then I would not vanish and could go back in time and stop it from happening. Also it would be pretty fun to be like: noooooooooooo you killed the governor! then just go back and stop it from happening. 

Another super power I would want as a bonus would be being extremely strong, but I probably would have trouble keeping my identity secret so I would want to stay real thin. It would be awesome to punch through solid steel and then go back in time and do it all over again, but I probably would not do that because I would be in a rush. It would also be cool to shoot boiling water from my eyes as another bonus. 

4 thoughts on “my super power would be…

1. Boiling water from your eyes…now THAT’S an interesting one. So if you go back in time and change things, then you’d be changing the course of history for all…that’s another interesting thing to think about…

2. you know what would be fun! if you squished a tiny little bug in the past and I became supreme ruler of the universe!

3. Yes, going back in time to solve ancient mistakes is a very cool superpower! I wonder what mine would be…. Hummm, my superpower would be to read clearly what is in people’s hearts, regardless of what they say or do. That way, I would know exactly how truthful they are and if they can be trusted. So many people pretend on so many levels. I love authenticity, so I would appreciate this power!